Hector Lopez – Director of Product Development
As Director of Product Development, Hector’s role is in Product Procurement, Domestic and International Merchandizing Marketing and Execution of Food Products, Forecasting Potential Trends, and Advising of Potential Opportunities.
Hector brings over 25 years of experience in:
- Food and Personal Care Products Manufacturing
- Supplier Selecting and Qualifying
- New Product Development and Launching
- Product Merchandising
- Food Product Import from Asia and Europe
- Product Exporting into Europe, Asia and Mexico
Hector has expert knowledge of Import Export, Transportation via FLT, LTL, Rail Service, Warehousing and Distribution and Harmonized Tariff System.
Most recently Hector enjoyed a lasting tenure with a Major Grocery Retailer with 17 years of service, where Hector assisted with strong year-to-year growth through Product Development and SKU Forecasting. More accomplishments and interests of Hector include:
- Graduate of California State Fullerton, BA in Business Administration
- Member of Harvest Christian Fellowship, Riverside, CA
- Supports and involved in Harvest America Crusades
Hector’s passion is to develop lasting relationships with suppliers as well as with customers. If you have products that you feel we can assist you in launching, please reach out to Mountain View Wholesale.